Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{Happy Birthday}

Hello again! Did you get a chance to take a peek at the fabulous creations from my fellow Close to my Heart Consultants the other day?  Well, I thought today I would share another card as part of the CTMH New Product Blog Hop.  Click HERE to link back to my original post if you missed it!


This card was inspired by Jackie Pedro over at {The Scalloped Edge}.  I really liked how it came together with some of the circles popped up for dimension, which may be hard to tell from the photo.  The patterned paper here is Ariana, although I couldn't let go of Balloon Ride just yet so I added a few circles of the sky blue patterned paper to the mix.


 It features Ariana Corel, Ariana Green, Ariana Grey, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim and White Daisy.


Thanks again for stopping on by!

SUPPLIES
Papers: CTMH Ariana & Balloon Ride, CTMH Whisper, Slate, Outdoor Denim & White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: In the Background (D1540), Just a Number (D1514)
Ink: Slate
Embellishments: Aqua Dots (Z1853)
Other: Micro-Tip Scissors, Corner Punch, Crafter's Workshop Circle Grid stencil, Silhouette Cameo & various circle punches.

8 comments:

  1. Like the circle design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job mixing & matching papers and the circles DO give a nice pop to it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful assortment of colors on your card! I like the arrangement of the circles and the contrasting diagonal lined edge. Thanks for sharing this in our New Product Blog Hop!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The design is simple but very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card... like the circles :) great design, too!

    ReplyDelete